It’s less than a month before the baby arrives, and I couldn’t be nesting any harder right now. I finally got around to making the changing pad. This tutorial and pattern was SO easy to follow, and she gives you two different options. I really liked how small the clutch closed up, so I followed that pattern, but I also wanted a handle, so I added it onto the clutch. It was my first time using bias tape, but it honestly wasn’t as intimidating as I had expected (hence why I put off this project for so long). It turned out great, however, and I am so very excited to use it! The side pockets are a perfect size for one cloth diaper each. The disposable diapers should be here any day now, and I’ll see how many fit in each pocket and update. This is the perfect, basic changing pad, and it easy to fold up, put in the diaper bag, and go anywhere (even Teddy likes it).